If you have to use Quark and need to write or display complex equations then you'll find that the program doesn't really cater for you. MathMagic Pro can solve this problem.
MathMagic Pro is a small plug-in for Quark that allows you to create and edit complex mathematical equations based on templates but using the well presented and elegant Quark interface that you're familiar with.
The equations are displayed in text fields as if they were graphics and you're able to edit these equations with a double click. MathMagic Pro has templates for automatic formats to facilitate the creation of equations, a tool palette for calculation actions, plus complex symbols and expressions within easy reach that are common in mathematics, physics, electronics and accounting.
MathMagic Pro for Quark is useful for anyone that has to write about complex mathematical equations in Quark.
- Added: .mms extension is now recognized as a StyleSet file to make it compatible with Windows made StyleSet files.
- Fixed: Some 8-bit symbols were not saved correctly in EPS when a user defined font is specified.
- Fixed: Both and blocks are now recognized as a MathML.
- Fixed: Percent symbol(% expression) was not handled in LaTeX import.
- Fixed: Pasting Math Speech text recognized as ASCIIMath when comma(,) or period(.) is used in the expression.